Journeyman RV Service Technician
Join our expanding Central Alberta RV service department. We provide customer-oriented service solutions with a primary focus on motorized coaches. We are currently seeking a Journey RV Service Technicians to join our team.
What our Service Department Offers:
- Year round employment
- Industry leading pay structure
- First rate benefit package
- Clean and modern shop
- A team oriented and supportive workplace
The Perfect Candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of current systems used in motorized units
- Motivation and organization
- Desire to improve your skills and knowledge
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify workable solutions
- Experience on RV systems in motorized units (gas and/or diesel) required
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a great opportunity in a fun and exciting environment, please send in a copy of your resume and cover letter to us here at Sylvan Lake RV. We thank all those whom apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.